A ‘Ring of Fire’ solar eclipse is a rare phenomenon that occurs when the moon’s orbit is at its apogee: the part of its orbit farthest away from the Earth. Because the moon is so far away, it seems smaller than normal to the human eye. The result is that the moon doesn’t entirely block out our view of the sun, but leaves an “annulus,” or ring of sunlight glowing around it. Hence the term “annular” eclipse rather than a “total” eclipse.
1. UN Women: Auto-complete shows perception of women by Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai, UAE
2. The Right to Childhood should be protected by Erik Ravelo
3. Animal abuse and shelters: Same pet, different owner by Advertising Agency: TBWA-Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
4. Innocence in Danger: Where’s the Pedophile by Art Director: Michael Arguello, Copywriter: Bassam Tariq, Additional credits: Jason Musante
5. You’re not a sketch: say no to anorexia by Advertising Agency: Revolution Brasil
6. Liking isn’t helping. Be a volunteer, change a life by Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
7. Air pollution kills 60.000 people a year - Advertising Agency: unknown
8. For the homeless, everyday is a struggle by Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Australia
9. Bangalore traffic police: Don’t talk while driving by Advertising Agency: Mudra Group, India
10. Save paper, save the planet by Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark
Different from my usual, but still fun (well serious issues, but presented with such ingenuity!)
Remember, God will never waste anything you go through in life. If you’ll keep the right attitude, He’ll turn that situation around for your good. It doesn’t matter how you got there, whether it was by your own poor choices or maybe someone else treated you unfairly, God wants to use that situation to do a work in you. He’ll take that evil and turn it around for your good. You may be uncomfortable at times, but you’ve got to know that you are growing, and God is building your character.
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.